qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Clustering support in Qpid Java broker
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:29:28 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Qpid as the message storage between two ESB instances and one ESB
is sending messages to Qpid and other guy is picking those messages from
Qpid since the first ESB is not allowed to create a connection in to the
Zone where second ESB is running. So in this scenario we are having a single
point of failure in the Qpid instance running in between and I am using Qpid
java broker.

Is there solution with Qpid Java broker for this problem, like clustering
the Qpid or what type of federation support Qpid Java broker is providing ?

Can somebody please point me to a document if you are already supporting
this with Java broker ?

Regards
Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc