qpid-users mailing list archives

From William Henry <whe...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Large persistent queues
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:52:45 GMT
Hi Wes,

Can you provide some more clarification.  Do you mean that a single message might be larger
than the RAM that you have and you want to use the persistent queue to store parts/all of
that message? Or do you, more probably mean, that you can deal with whole messages but you
just may not be able to process them fast enough and want to use large disk capacity to manage
due to RAM size?   Have you looked at flow-to-disk?

Also that does the throughput and message size look like?

William

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org