qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: C++ broker and client on Solaris platform
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:36:55 GMT
Hi Jeevan,

> We are planning to port our application from Linux  to
> Solaris. Would like to know when will the C++ broker and
> client be released for Solaris.

There was some work done for Solaris a while back but hasn't been
completed. If you would be willing to help complete it, that would be
great. If you can do this, please add items to JIRA for what you are
working on, and attach patches to your JIRA entries.

If you need help getting this port done, please contact me directly.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org