qpid-users mailing list archives

From "usman.ch" <usman.choudh...@infotechgroup.com>
Subject Blocking request call using request-response_client example
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 05:24:32 GMT

Based on the  request/response  client and server  examples , I want to
modify the client in way that it send a request and wait for the reply
before sending next request. Want to implement blocking mechanism.
subscriptions.run(); blocks for the entire subscription and calling
subscription.stop() in received() method of the listner to resume the main
application results in queue deletion.  Could anyone please guide me in this
regard as what function should I call to make client  blocking till it
received the response from server.

Regards.
Usman Majeed