qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Sacks <lesa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: error in making libqpidcommon.la? qpidc-0.6
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 08:46:47 GMT
Hi,
Thanks. Solved the specific error I reported below.
However, there where quire a few other simulator errors - probably from
other similar sources which I had omitted for brevity... apologies for that.
The full output is attached.'

I am using gcc 3.6.4... is that not good? Are there, maybe, some options I
should apply?

thanks for the support.

Lionel.