qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Question
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 20:31:47 GMT
I ran my test against trunk, however IIRC it should work against 1.2 as well.
Could you let me know what happens in your situation?
Does the connection terminate?
If so do you get notify via the exception listener? (I assume not
based on your email) Or is it that you are not getting the right
exception from the listener?

Rajith

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Wes Parish <wes@firstshotprecision.com> wrote:
> Rajith,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply.  We are running Red Hat MRG v1.2 official release.  Which
version did you run your tests against?

> Thanks,
> Wes

occurs when a heartbeat times out, it is not being sent to the onException() method.  Should
this exception be sent like the others to this method?