qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic Library Build on Windows (DLL) for 0.6
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 13:18:24 GMT
Hi Usman,

> I am new to qpid. I am looking to build qpid using visual
> studio 2008 from the source available at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/.

Ok.

> I try to  use the visual studio project available in patch at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12401029/QPID
> -1673-qpid-solution.v2.patch
> but using them it appears that there are several source files missing
like
> #include "qpid/framing/AMQP_AllProxy.h"
> #include "qpid/framing/AMQP_AllOperations.h"
> etc.

Right - a file extracgted from a jira probably won't work by itself.

> can some body guide me through.

Yes - there are instructions in qpid/cpp/INSTALL-WINDOWS that will guide
you through building with Visual Studio 2008.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org