qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Send data row as message using Qpid client
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 21:02:25 GMT
On 05/03/2010 04:47 PM, Steve Olson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm must getting acquainted with qpid. Have read the AMQP spec (0-10)
> and the messaging tutorial from red hat. I'm wondering how to
> send/receive a message containing one or more data rows from a
> database (multiple datatypes) -- the qpid client api documentation
> isn't especially clear (to me) on this point.

If you can, I'd use the new Qpid Messaging API, shown here:

http://people.apache.org/~jonathan/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid.html

What language are you programming in? You can find a map message example
in C++ here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/examples/messaging/map_receiver.cpp
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/examples/messaging/map_sender.cpp

I will soon add examples in C++ and Python to Programming in Apache Qpid.

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org