qpid-users mailing list archives

From Steve Olson <ol...@sybase.com>
Subject Re: Send data row as message using Qpid client
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 21:21:46 GMT
Thanks everyone for the replies. It looks like the map interface could
do the job nicely. Is there some advantage to going another route?

Note that it will not be known at compile time what the data row is
going to look like; it will be obtained from the database during
program execution. Ideally, I would like to send multiple rows in a
single message.

Regards,
Steve