qpid-users mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid 'make check'
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 17:21:46 GMT
On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 17:48 +0200, Mario Grotschar wrote:
> Thanks for the fast replies!
> One question in adavance. I know it's not the apprpriate place to ask, but I
> saw that Apache Tuscany already comes with in Qpid0.6-cpp in its latest
> version in the git trunk. Can I expect that qpids functionlity won't be
> truncated in any way when using it together with Tuscany?

Sorry, I have no insight into this issue.

> Now back to the orignal topic:
>
> I have removed the option -Werror -pedantic. Now it compiles. :-)
>
> I use the following qpid version and g++ under Ubuntu  :
> *DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
> DISTRIB_RELEASE=9.04
> DISTRIB_CODENAME=jaunty
> DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 9.04"
>
> wget http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/0.6/qpid-0.6.tar.gz
> gcc version 4.3.3 (Ubuntu 4.3.3-5ubuntu4) *

This is not all that new; I am using 4.4.3 at the moment.

> What I did is to extrackt the tar, run
> bootstrap
> ./configure --prefix=$HOME/mom_brokers/qpid-0.6/cpp/deploy --with-doxygen
> make
> make install
> make check
>
> But some test are failing
> make  check-TESTS
> make[3]: Entering directory
> `/home/volare/mom_brokers/qpid-0.6/cpp/src/tests'
> ./run_test: 35: source: not found
> ./run_test: 36: source: not found

What shell are you using? "source" is a built-in command in bash. In
most modern Linux distributions, sh is a link to bash. Do you have
anything in your environment set which would change the definition of
source or the way bash runs, or would cause sh to run something other
than bash?

For more info on source, see the BASH_BUILTINS(1) man page.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org