qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Another newbie to Qpid
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:25:40 GMT
Hi Chuck,

> I, too, am a recent QPID devo.

Welcome!

> I'm hoping to contribute to the effort by adding the
> remainder of the native type encodings (things beyond int and
> string) to the WCF interop DLL. To this
> end I've submitted Jira case QPID-2505.

I saw that - great!

> If anyone can provide any pointers or advice I'd appreciate
> it very much.

My recommendation would be:

- Bring across the code you see that could be migrated.
- Develop or extend WCF tests to exercise the additions.
- Attach your patches to your jira and ask for review.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org