qpid-users mailing list archives

From Siamak Kolahi <siamak.kol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:33:33 GMT
Thanks alot Sam and Gordon, and yes Gordon. thats exactly where the problem
is. the empty() condition does not seem to be working for values comming
over wire from Python. I am not sure what it is translated to over the wire,
but from Python side, None makes the most sense to be used for that purpose,
and it currently does not seem to be working.

Thanks for the Jira issue and I would appreciate if you let me know whenever
its nailed down.

Thanks,
Siamak