qpid-users mailing list archives

From Joan Bellver Faus <jbell...@dsic.upv.es>
Subject Re: Recharging ACL file from Java Client
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:16:36 GMT
Hello, thank you for your contribution, but i only was interested in
using Java code, not python, or tools such as qpid-tool, in any case
thank you very much.

Finally i think i have solved the problem, my example code, by if
someone could also serve, is:

		ArrayList<QMFObject> qmf = new ArrayList<QMFObject>();

		Session sess = new Session();
		sess.addBroker("amqp://guest:guest@/test?brokerlist='tcp://host.domain:port'");

		HashMap<String, Object> hash = new HashMap<String, Object>();
		hash.put("_class", "acl");
		qmf = sess.getObjects(hash);

		MethodResult me = qmf.get(0).invokeMethod("reloadACLFile","");

Note that the broker have loaded the acl file.