qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: someone has been communicating a java client with a c++ broker in the port ssl?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:07:02 GMT
Hi Joan,

Sorry about the late response. It was a long weekend (with monday
being off) so I was away from the computer for the whole weekend.
The 0.5 release is newer than the M4 release.
Thanks for the investigation, it appears there is a bug in the 0.5 release.
I will also have a look at this.

Regards,

Rajith