qpid-users mailing list archives

From "William Henry" <whe...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Does queuePurge send to the alternate exchange?
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 22:00:34 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I don't remember any exchange semantics in queue Purge. But it's been a
while. I certainly didn't see any in there at that time.

William

William G Henry
Emerging Technologies, CTO Office, Red Hat.
Phone: +1 719 271 6951
Email: whenry@redhat.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew L <khayman218@hotmail.com>
To: users@qpid.apache.org <users@qpid.apache.org>
Sent: Sat Feb 06 16:45:24 2010
Subject: Does queuePurge send to the alternate exchange?

When I purge a queue (it is exclusive, auto-delete), the messages are not
sent to the alternate exchange specified for the queue.

Is this the anticipated functionality?  Or should those messages be sent to
the alternate exchange?

Thanks.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org