qpid-users mailing list archives

From Cajus Pollmeier <ca...@naasa.net>
Subject Getting started...
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:55:39 GMT
Hi,

sorry for the badly chosen subject - I'm new to the world of amqp/qpid and I'm playing with
the python stuff in the moment. While digging around, I ran into a couple of questions:

The python examples offer a .body element for messages, where I can get the message body.
How can I  find out which SASL user sent the message?

Alternatively: for qpid, there's an ACL module. I'm authenticating against LDAP and I'd like
to use dynamic groups in order to define ACLs depending on a small number of groups. In my
case, I'd like to store groups inside of my LDAP tree and not statically defined in my qpid
policy file. Is it possible to get this kind of behavior without creating an additional ACL
module?

And one python thingie: what would be the preferred way to use a python library inside a threaded
environment? I've seen that there's a twisted integrated non qpid library for that, but I
can't get it up and running with qpid.

Thanks,
Cajus
Project:      http://qpid.apache.org