qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew L <khayman...@hotmail.com>
Subject Leave (peek) message on queue
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:56:29 GMT

I am trying to just peek at a message on the queue.  I do not want to acquire or accept it.
 I have tried the following code:

    SubscriptionManager idSubscription(session);
    Message m;
    idSubscription.setAcceptMode(qpid::framing::message::ACCEPT_MODE_NONE);
    idSubscription.setAcquireMode(qpid::framing::message::ACQUIRE_MODE_NOT_ACQUIRED);
    idSubscription.get(m, "queue");

I thought I had set the modes correctly (I also tried the ACCEPT_MODE_EXPLICIT), but the message
is always dequeued.  Do I need to release the message?  Or configure the peek differently?

Thanks.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/