qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Crain" <adam.cr...@plymouthsystems.com>
Subject client development under eclipse
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 21:51:40 GMT
Hi,

I am shooting for running the simplest possible amqp example I could
under Eclipse:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/java/client/example/src
/main/java/org/apache/qpid/example/amqpexample/direct/DeclareQueue.java

I am trying to get this file to build and run under eclipse against the
prebuilt jars in:

http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/0.5/qpid-java-client-0.5.tar.gz

I'm fairly new to eclipse but have gotten paste these initial hurdles as
I hit problems:

1)      Added the qpid jars to build path - qpid-common-0.5.jar

2)      Downloaded and added the sfl4j-simple.1.5.2.jar to the build
path

Now I am hitting the following runtime error:

org/apache/mina/common/ByteBufferAllocator

at org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection.connect(Connection.java:178)

Where can I find this class definition? I notice that
qpid-common-0.5.jar only contains 1 class definition:
FixedSizeByteBufferAllocator, not ByteBufferAllocator.

Thanks for your help,

Adam