qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ramashish Baranwal <ramashish.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid for multiple producers and consumers
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:31:41 GMT

> Try setting flow control such that each consumer only gets one message at a
> time. I.e. instead of calling start() on the incoming queue (which gives
> unlimited credit) allocate credit yourself. (Attached patch attempts to
> describe that more precisely).
>
> --Gordon.

Thanks Gordon! That worked. So it seems the flow control will make the
client receive one message at a time, right? However, after receiving
just one message, the queue.get() is timing out. Do I need to do
something else to continue receiving more messages one at a time?

Regards,
Ramashish

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org