qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: broker header installation problem for qpid 0.6-release branch.
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:36:54 GMT
On 02/19/2010 01:59 AM, Inoshiro Linden wrote:
> Hello, I've received no followup on this, but people on the IRC
> channel suggested it was a bug.  Therefore I filed an issue:

Actually I believe that was - at least in some sense - deliberate. In
0.6 the set of published headers have been cut down to those needed for
building applications. None of the broker headers are published on
install any more (reflecting the fact that the apis are in no way stable).

However that does mean that to build the store you have to point it at
the source of your qpid build. (You will also need to use a particular
revision of the store that matches the 0.6 release).

Kim/Alan, either of you have anything to add on this?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org