qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Leave (peek) message on queue
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:01:25 GMT
On 02/03/2010 05:16 PM, Andrew L wrote:

> Changing the code to this obtained the desired result:
>
>      SubscriptionManager idSubscription(session);
>      Message m;
>
>      LocalQueue lq;
>      qpid::sys::Duration duration(1000000000);
>
>      std::string queue("queue");
>      std::string unique = qpid::framing::Uuid(true).str();
>      idSubscription.subscribe(lq, queue, SubscriptionSettings(FlowControl::messageCredit(1),
qpid::framing::message::ACCEPT_MODE_NONE, qpid::framing::message::ACQUIRE_MODE_NOT_ACQUIRED,
0), unique);
>      lq.get(m, duration);
>

> It appears that SubscriptionManager::get uses a separate SubscriptionSettings and thus
was not honoring the previous calls to configure the settings from the SubscriptionManager::setAccetMode,
etc.

That's correct - I'll update the API comment to make this more clear, I can see
why you were misled.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org