qpid-users mailing list archives

From Joan Bellver Faus <jbell...@dsic.upv.es>
Subject Re: someone has been communicating a java client with a c++ broker in the port ssl?
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:03:22 GMT
Quoting Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com>:

> The 0.5 version should work.
> by trunk version I meant if you built the client from source (from
> the trunk).
>
> Could you run your client with -Djavax.net.debug=ssl and see if you
> get any errors?
> If you do please paste them in an email and send to the list.

yes, i have run my client with -Djavax.net.debug=ssl, but not i get
more information, in part of the cliente comes a timeout and in the
broker
the same error that i have said before (Could not accept socket:
Failed: Unknown NSS error code. [-5938]
(qpid/sys/ssl/SslSocket.cpp:123).

But i think that my problem is that i do not catch correctly the
arguments of the JVM, i can explain exactly as running a client?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org