qpid-users mailing list archives

From Joan Bellver Faus <jbell...@dsic.upv.es>
Subject Install ssl module in qpidc-0.5
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:40:42 GMT

Hello, I have two questions the respect of the installation of ssl
support for Qpid.

When installed the nss and nspr Libreries, this create a two directory
in /src/include, this are nss and nspr, but when i make install de
qpid, it try find the directory nspr4 and nss3, my solutions is create
a two simbolic link with name nspr4 and nss3. is it correctly?

With the previous solution i managed to install Qpid with ssl, but the
module ssl.so is in the directory /qpidc-05/src/.libs/, this directory
can be configured to be installed in another specific location? for
example with some argument of the command. / configure

Thanks!!

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org