qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Broker connection refused
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:31:56 GMT
Hi Harsha,

I have just run the 0.6 RC3 (effectively trunk) broker with management
disabled, and appeared to be successful in connecting the 0.6 RC3 client
when paired with the examples jar using the SubscriptionWrapper example
(output snippets below). The only way I was able to replicate your output
was to stop the broker and then try the example.

So we can try to figure out the problem you are having, could you confirm
what versions of client/broker/examples you are using, how you
built/extracted them, any config changes you have made, and how you ran the
example.

Regards,
Robbie

Broker:
2010-01-11 22:23:41,994 INFO  [main] server.Main (Main.java:336) - Starting
Qpid Broker 0.6 build: 895736
2010-01-11 22:23:47,239 INFO  [main] server.Main (Main.java:453) - Qpid
Broker Ready :0.6 build: 895736

SubscriptionWrapper example:
2010-01-11 22:23:56,328 WARN  [IoReceiver - localhost/127.0.0.1:5672]
util.Logger (Logger.java:86) - Ignoring the idle timeout 0 set by the
connection, using the brokers max value 65535