qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jason Jones <jason-jo...@verizon.net>
Subject Sending a message to a non-existent exchange
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 03:47:22 GMT
I have a question about sending messages.  I found that if I attempt to
send a message to a non-existent exchange from a session the session
throws an exception and I am then unable to send any other messages
through the same session, even if I am sending to another exchange that
does exist.  What I'd like to know is whether this is normal?  Is there
something I can do so that the session can somehow recover from this?
This isn't necessarily a problem as I discovered it when I had mistyped
an exchange name but I was curious if this was normal behavior or a bug.

-Jason

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org