qpid-users mailing list archives

From Glen Marchesani <g...@model3.net>
Subject Re: C++ broker, java client
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:31:47 GMT
I added that and didn't see any noticable difference.  My test was a single
producer that produces messages as fast as it can and one consumer in
pubsub.  I changed my connect/session creation from this

        self.conn      = Connection(sock=sock)
        self.conn.start(timeout=10)
        self.session   = self.conn.session(str(uuid4()))

to this

        self.conn      = Connection(sock=sock)
        self.conn.start(timeout=10)
        self.session   = self.conn.session(str(uuid4()))
        self.session..auto_sync = False

Perhaps I am missing something else where...