qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Help with Qpid Cluster
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 03:15:10 GMT

if you do qpidd --help

does it show the cluster section?  ..
..

Cluster Options:
  --cluster-name NAME        Name of cluster to join
  --cluster-url URL          URL of this broker, advertized to the cluster.
                             Defaults to a URL listing all the local IP
                             addresses

  --cluster-username         Username for connections between brokers
  --cluster-password         Password for connections between brokers
  --cluster-mechanism        Authentication mechanism for connections
between
                             brokers
  --cluster-cman             Integrate with Cluster Manager (CMAN) cluster.
  --cluster-size N (1)       Wait for N cluster members before allowing
clients
                             to connect.
  --cluster-read-max N (10)  Experimental: flow-control limit  reads per
                             connection. 0=no limit.

..
..

If not the module has not loaded, which probably means some more yum ..
is needed.  {qpidd-cluster}

the big hammer ....

yum install qpid*
yum install python-qpid*