qpid-users mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Two qpid brokers in a single machine
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:12:22 GMT
On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 12:16 +0100, Leticia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to have more than one qpid executed in the same machine? What
> I have to do in order to obtain it?

Yes, but they cannot share the same port. Starting the brokers using the
-p option will allow you to set a port for each instance; using -p 0
will allow each broker to set its own port number, and the broker will
print it out on the command line at startup. If you use persistence, you
may need to set a different data-dir or store-dir for each instance too.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org