qpid-users mailing list archives

From mARK bLOORE <mblo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't list in java cli
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:30:04 GMT
Thanks, Robbie, but I'm still getting
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.qpid.management.ui.jmx.JMXServerRegistry.<init>(JMXServerRegistry.java:93)
	at org.apache.qpid.management.ui.views.NavigationView.createJMXServerConnection(NavigationView.java:240)
	at org.apache.qpid.management.ui.views.NavigationView.addNewServer(NavigationView.java:301)
trying to connect to the remote broker.

I have tested both ports, and they are open.  My config is pretty
default, I just added my queues and upped their size, and of course
made my user an admin.  Is there anything else?