qpid-users mailing list archives

From mARK bLOORE <mblo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't list in java cli
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:05:24 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion, Robbie.  The plugin built fine, so far as I
can tell, but I have had no luck getting Eclipse to run it.  I can't
install it, so far as I can tell, without a "local site", and the
build doesn't seem to have created one.  I also have had no luck
trying to build the plug-in from inside Eclipse.  org.apache.tools is
not found on import, and perhaps other things. The built-in help for
plugin development and use is mostly missing.  Could you give me some
further hints?