qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Laughlin <jeff.laugh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling c++ broker trunk on windows: Cannot find source file "documents"
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:18:47 GMT
So I used the trunk version of qpid-route (dunno why I didn't try it before)
and that works.

Unfortunately it seems that
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2199is still in effect; my
link connection is stuck forever in the "connecting"
state.

This is a show-stopper for my application :(

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Jeff Laughlin <jeff.laughlin@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Can't locate the valgrind command; no run-time error detection
>>
>> Boost version: 1.37.0
>>
>> Found the following Boost libraries:
>>
>> filesystem
>>
>> program_options
>>
>> date_time
>>
>> thread
>>
>> regex
>>
>> unit_test_framework
>>
>> Looking for clock_gettime in rt
>>
>> Looking for clock_gettime in rt - not found
>>
>> Looking for clock_gettime
>>
>> Looking for clock_gettime - not found
>>
>> Looking for sasl_checkpass in sasl2
>>
>> Looking for sasl_checkpass in sasl2 - not found
>>
>> Looking for include files HAVE_SASL_H
>>
>> Looking for include files HAVE_SASL_H - not found.
>>
>> Looking for _init in xerces-c
>>
>> Looking for _init in xerces-c - not found
>>
>> Looking for C++ include xercesc/framework/MemBufInputSource.hpp
>>
>> Looking for C++ include xercesc/framework/MemBufInputSource.hpp - not
>> found
>>
>> Looking for C++ include xqilla/xqilla-simple.hpp
>>
>> Looking for C++ include xqilla/xqilla-simple.hpp - not found
>>
>> Looking for ibv_create_qp in ibverbs
>>
>> Looking for ibv_create_qp in ibverbs - not found
>>
>> Looking for rdma_create_id in rdmacm
>>
>> Looking for rdma_create_id in rdmacm - not found
>>
>> Looking for include files HAVE_IBVERBS_H
>>
>> Looking for include files HAVE_IBVERBS_H - not found.
>>
>> Looking for include files HAVE_RDMACM_H
>>
>> Looking for include files HAVE_RDMACM_H - not found.
>>
>> Looking for LOG_AUTHPRIV
>>
>> Looking for LOG_AUTHPRIV - not found.
>>
>> Looking for LOG_FTP
>>
>> Looking for LOG_FTP - not found.
>>
>> Configuring done
>>

>> Config again to fix red things:
>>
>> Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
>>
>> No need to generate AMQP protocol sources
>>
>> No need to generate Qpid Management Framework sources
>>
>> Can't locate the help2man command; man pages will not be generated
>>
>> Can't locate the valgrind command; no run-time error detection
>>
>> Configuring done
>>

>> OK nothing is read, I click generate:
>>
>>  ---------------------------
>> Error
>> ---------------------------
>> Error in generation process, project files may be invalid
>> ---------------------------
>> OK
>> ---------------------------
>> CMake Error in src/CMakeLists.txt:
>>
>> Cannot find source file "documents". Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp
>>
>> .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx
>>

>> So same deal. BTW I also downgraded boost to 1.37
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I hate to sound like a level 1 cable tech support rep, but could you
>>> delete the build directory and retry? If it's still saying it doesn't
>>> need to generate files, something is wrong.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> -Steve
>>>
>>> --
>>> Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
>>> Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Got

--
73 de n1ywb