qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Laughlin <jeff.laugh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling c++ broker trunk on windows: Cannot find source file "documents"
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:43:22 GMT
Sounds like a reasonable next step. I deleted my build directory.

First config run:
Check for working C compiler: cl

Check for working C compiler: cl -- works

Detecting C compiler ABI info

Detecting C compiler ABI info - done

Check for working CXX compiler: cl

Check for working CXX compiler: cl -- works

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done

Boost version: 1.37.0

Found the following Boost libraries:

Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)

Found PythonInterp: C:/Python25/python.exe

Regenerating AMQP protocol sources

C:/Documents and Settings/jlaughlin.NWVT/My
Documents/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/../specs/management-schema.xml is newer

C:/Documents and Settings/jlaughlin.NWVT/My
Documents/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/src/qpid/acl/management-schema.xml is newer

C:/Documents and Settings/jlaughlin.NWVT/My
Documents/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/src/qpid/cluster/management-schema.xml is
newer

Regenerating Qpid Management Framework sources

Can't locate the help2man command; man pages will not be generated

Can't locate the valgrind command; no run-time error detection

Boost version: 1.37.0

Found the following Boost libraries:

filesystem

program_options

date_time

thread

regex

unit_test_framework

Looking for clock_gettime in rt

Looking for clock_gettime in rt - not found

Looking for clock_gettime

Looking for clock_gettime - not found

Looking for sasl_checkpass in sasl2

Looking for sasl_checkpass in sasl2 - not found

Looking for include files HAVE_SASL_H

Looking for include files HAVE_SASL_H - not found.

Looking for _init in xerces-c

Looking for _init in xerces-c - not found

Looking for C++ include xercesc/framework/MemBufInputSource.hpp

Looking for C++ include xercesc/framework/MemBufInputSource.hpp - not found

Looking for C++ include xqilla/xqilla-simple.hpp

Looking for C++ include xqilla/xqilla-simple.hpp - not found

Looking for ibv_create_qp in ibverbs

Looking for ibv_create_qp in ibverbs - not found

Looking for rdma_create_id in rdmacm

Looking for rdma_create_id in rdmacm - not found

Looking for include files HAVE_IBVERBS_H

Looking for include files HAVE_IBVERBS_H - not found.

Looking for include files HAVE_RDMACM_H

Looking for include files HAVE_RDMACM_H - not found.

Looking for LOG_AUTHPRIV

Looking for LOG_AUTHPRIV - not found.

Looking for LOG_FTP

Looking for LOG_FTP - not found.

Configuring done

Config again to fix red things:

Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)

No need to generate AMQP protocol sources

No need to generate Qpid Management Framework sources

Can't locate the help2man command; man pages will not be generated

Can't locate the valgrind command; no run-time error detection

Configuring done

OK nothing is read, I click generate:

---------------------------
Error
Error in generation process, project files may be invalid
OK
CMake Error in src/CMakeLists.txt:

Cannot find source file "documents". Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp

.cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

So same deal. BTW I also downgraded boost to 1.37