qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Laughlin <jeff.laugh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling c++ broker trunk on windows: Cannot find source file "documents"
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:37:39 GMT
Configure output:
Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)

lookign for config.h

Could NOT find Ruby (missing: RUBY_LIBRARY)

No need to generate AMQP protocol sources

No need to generate Qpid Management Framework sources

Can't locate the help2man command; man pages will not be generated

Can't locate the valgrind command; no run-time error detection

Configuring done

Generate output (I guess it also includes the config out):

Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)

lookign for config.h

Could NOT find Ruby (missing: RUBY_LIBRARY)

No need to generate AMQP protocol sources

No need to generate Qpid Management Framework sources

Can't locate the help2man command; man pages will not be generated

Can't locate the valgrind command; no run-time error detection

Configuring done

CMake Error in src/CMakeLists.txt:

Cannot find source file "documents". Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp

.cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

That's all it says.

CMake 2.8.0

Boost 1.40.0 from source using VC9 and I have no idea if I built it
correctly. I think I'll write up a how-to, once I get this all working.

Python 2.5 (will this work? do I really need python 2.6 to build? the
management commands only seem to work with python 2.5)

Latest Ruby 186.27, not sure why it says it can't find it, it's in my path.
I may not have installed
the headers though.

Thanks,
Jeff

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> > Checked out the head today, r836084. Got boost built. Got
> > CMake "configured"
> > successfully. When I try to "generate", cmake throws this error:
> >
> > CMake Error in src/CMakeLists.txt:
> >
> > Cannot find source file "documents". Tried extensions .c .C
> > .c++ .cc .cpp
> >
> > .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx
> >

> > I don't see the word "documents" in src/CMakeLists.txt at
> > all, but I'm a
> > cmake newb. I'm kind of banging my head on the wall at this point...
>
> Can you post the complete error please?
> Also, what version of CMake are you using?
>
> Thanks,
> -Steve
>
> --
> Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
> Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications
> http://www.riverace.com

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

73 de n1ywb