qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Laughlin <jeff.laugh...@gmail.com>
Subject compiling c++ broker trunk on windows: Cannot find source file "documents"
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 04:15:53 GMT
Checked out the head today, r836084. Got boost built. Got CMake "configured"
successfully. When I try to "generate", cmake throws this error:

CMake Error in src/CMakeLists.txt:

Cannot find source file "documents". Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp

.cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

I don't see the word "documents" in src/CMakeLists.txt at all, but I'm a
cmake newb. I'm kind of banging my head on the wall at this point...

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

--
73 de n1ywb