qpid-users mailing list archives

From nicolae claudius <nicolae_claud...@yahoo.com>
Subject qpid-route
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 14:02:46 GMT
Hello,

I use a custom (modified for custom LDAP authentication) qpid broker version 0.4
I want to use federation between two brokers in Layer 3 network topology, by means of "qpid-route".
The problem is that this command is nowhere in my qpid-0.4 source tree, neither in installation
files (make install).

I belive that theese files are in qpid-python project, wich belongs to qpid 0.5 version.
Is it posible that i use that package to configure federation in my 0.4 broker. If not, what
can I do?

regards,
Nicolae Claudius

PS.
The project needs an oficial IRC channel (mabe #qpid on freenode?)