qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: memory leak in qpid::client::Connection?
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:46:35 GMT

Is it not just that the memory is not needed back yet from Linux? I.e.
gcc does not really try
to reuse memory until it needs to. If you run for say 30 seconds, then
stop the client for a few,
and then run it again. Or in the pause in-between start firefox... and
see if tc_mem_consolidate
is run and it drops back down

Carl.