qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Cluster Errors
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:44:30 GMT
On 11/18/2009 05:08 PM, Sandy Pratt wrote:
>> On 11/17/2009 08:33 PM, Sandy Pratt wrote:
>>> I managed to capture a log today while trace was on.  Broker1 and
>> broker2 are in a cluster, and broker1 is pulling messages from
>> federated_broker1 when the error occurred:
>>>
>> Can you send me the rpm -q qpidd output so I can verify the version, or
>> if you
>> built it yourself where you got the sources from? Thanks for the trace,
>> I'll try
>> to figure out what's going on.
>
> Sure thing:
>
> qpidd-0.5.752581-26

There are two fixes that may be relevant (both can give the sorts of
error message you describe):

(1) http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=794736, or
(2) http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=834026 (this one
is relevant only if you are using non-acquiring subscribers i.e. browsers)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org