qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo K. Ferreira" <rkferre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring QPID
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:18:17 GMT
Thanks Steve and Carl.
I tought in integration the qpid-stat/qpid-print-events in my snmp subagent,
but all my subagents are in perl. It's in perl because its possible to use
embbed in net-snmpd, and it makes collect data too fast than external system
calls.
I will try that integration, and mensuares if it will have a good
performance.