qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo K. Ferreira" <rkferre...@gmail.com>
Subject How balance connections between two brokers
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:31:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm planning to use Qpid for one solution, and now, I'm thinking about how
does the clients balance connections between more than one broker. Anyone
know that's possible ?
Any qpid/amq libs implement randon connects ? And any type of detection when
one broker server is down and begins to fail ?

My scenario is like that:

| Pool of APP Servers |        ---->   | Pool of Qpid Brokers & Consumers |

My point is, I dont want use active/passive clusters. I read that
http://qpid.apache.org/starting-a-cluster.html , and that behavior is like
that.
My idea is to use all active brokers for receive messages that are produced
for my app pool.

Thanks,

Rodrigo