qpid-users mailing list archives

From xinfang <pclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1 Connection create 100 sessions subscription 100 topics then >> broker will be crush
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 03:42:19 GMT

Thanks, I have used the qpid-stat tools and looked at each queue's speed
seems the same, and no one is special. And i can see when each queue
byteDepth size exceeds 51m, then broker crushes.
so i tired to setup the default queue size to 50MB(qpid default queue limit
size is 100M), then it works.

i'm just confused that my server's Mem is 8gb ,for qpid 100q * 50M= 5g,  my
senders need around 10 minutes in order to make queue byteDepth size 50M, so
i don't know who uses another 3gb mem. for normal situation  when queue
byteDepth size get to proximate 70M(100q*70=7g) then broker crushes.

another situation  i try to run 200 topic under one connection(sender and
receiver). if i setup the queue size is 20M then broker also crushes. so i
trun to setup size to 10M ,after it runs around four hours,its sender
abrots, and i go to use qpid-stat tools checked the queue info.  every queue
Depte size is not exceeding 10M , but some queue's byteEnqueue size is large
(such as 2g) and some queue's byteEnqueue size is small 50M.

Any idea and any advice?

Xinfang