qpid-users mailing list archives

From lroloson <lrolo...@trmi.com>
Subject RE: Windows build from trunk fails in CMake
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:52:21 GMT

If I copy managementgen.cmake from the one machine that does work, then
configure will complete - but Generate returns this;

CMake Error in src/CMakeLists.txt:
  Cannot find source file "System.cpp".  Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc
.cpp
  .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

but ... this file is there, so I dont know why it cant be found. This
behavior is the same on two machines. One machine has no issues.