qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Windows client receives messages - but queue not decrementing
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:15:43 GMT
I'm too busy with customer requirements to dig too deeply into this
today, but could you please help collect information?

- Start the broker with -t to collect a boatload of tracing
information
- Run the Windows client test
- Run the Linux client test

See if you can identify where the differences are. Extra credit for
coming up with a patch :-)

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

decrementing