qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Windows client receives messages - but queue not decrementing
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:12:07 GMT
On 10/27/2009 04:15 PM, Steve Huston wrote:
> I'm too busy with customer requirements to dig too deeply into this
> today, but could you please help collect information?
>
> - Start the broker with -t to collect a boatload of tracing
> information
> - Run the Windows client test
> - Run the Linux client test
>
> See if you can identify where the differences are.

Specifically check whether the flags on the message-subscribe call are
the same in each case and whether message-accepts are sent by the
windows client. It sounds like either the messages are being 'browsed'
or that they are not being acknowledged. It might be worth trying a
session.sync() before ending the test just in case the connection is
closed before the asynchronously sent accepts are actually transmitted
(but this is pure speculation).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org