qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Qpid Meetup at ApacheCon 2009, 3 Nov, Oakland CA
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:45:08 GMT
Someone who was planning a Qpid Meetup at ApacheCon 2009 had to bow out
at the last moment, and I've been asked to take over the session.

We will have a meetup in Oakland, CA on Tuesday night, 3 November 2009,
at 8PM. This event is open to anyone who wants to come, even if you are
not registered for the conference.

Here is the meeting page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Meetup+at+ApacheCon+2009

If you can attend, please sign up. If you can give a presentation,
please enter your name and the topic of the presentation on the above page.

Some possible topics:

    * A talk on any Qpid feature
    * Programming Qpid using the Java JMS API, C++ API, or Python API
    * Requirements for messaging in some system - we can try to
      brainstorm a design for the system on the fly
    * Comparisons of Qpid to other messaging systems
    * Qpid implementation

Hope to see you there!

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org