qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: wonder how to use Session.getObjects()?
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:26:15 GMT
Ming,

You can get the API documentation for the Python console interactively:

$ python
 >>> from qmf.console import Session
 >>> help(Session)

To answer your question, you can use the _objectId argument to get the
child object:

  result = agents[0].create_child("xyz")
  child = sess.getObjects(_objectId = result.childRef)[0]

-Ted