qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: use qmf to build a cluster monitoring system
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:32:02 GMT
Ming,

We have very recently added a Python implementation of the QMF agent.
It is not fully complete yet but is usable for what you want to do.
There is a test agent in "qpid/cpp/bindings/qmf/tests/python_agent.py"
that will get you started.  We will start adding new content to the wiki
hopefully this week.

-Ted