qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robert Greig <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistant Publish Subscribe mechanism in Qpid
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:21:10 GMT
2009/10/12 Yogesh Rao <yogu13@gmail.com>:
> Thanks robert !!
> I was checking the manuals available on qpid site and it only mentions a
> JDBC store as part of the message store's available...
>
> How to configure this is not mentioned ...
>
> http://qpid.apache.org/jdbcstore.html
>
> where can i get more info on this ?

I am not sure whether that is a recommended option. Certainly I
believe that the Berkeley DB store is more widely used in production
environments. You can get details here:

http://qpid.apache.org/3rd-party-libraries.html

For licencing reasons it is hosted externally from Apache.

I have assumed from the link you provided that you are using the Java broker.

Robert

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org