qpid-users mailing list archives

From lroloson <lrolo...@trmi.com>
Subject Re: How to send binary data in qpid
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:12:27 GMT

I have been successful with messages that are strings, but when trying to
send binary data, I get the following error;

 error: no matching function for call to
‘qpid::client::Message::setData(std::string, unsigned int)’. When I use the
call the  void qpid::client::Message::setData(const std::string&), the
message is clipped. qpid-tool shows only 2 bytes are queued. I am using the
cpp direct examples compiled and running in Linux (Revision: 801239).