qpid-users mailing list archives

From lroloson <lrolo...@trmi.com>
Subject Management tools install
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 12:42:55 GMT

I have the CPP broker built from the trunk, and it appears to be working. I
cannot get qpid-tool running and installed. I have the python files from the
download, I just cannot seem to get it working. I have a machine with the
0.5 release and it works fine, I cant get it working on the trunk release
that I built. Is there documentation somewhere that explains the management
tool installation? I read the readme, but I guess I am missing something.
Any help would be appreciated.