qpid-users mailing list archives

From JAkub Scholz <scho...@scholzj.com>
Subject Re: JMS, ACL and connecting to existing exchange/queue
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:13:10 GMT
Hi Rajith,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, it helped only partially. With these
properties I'm able to create the producer and the consumer/listener. It
seems, that the consumer/listener needs also access privileges for the
exchange to be able to receive some messages.

But the problem is in the message producer. I'm able to create the
MessageProducer instance, but when I try to send some messages (using the
send method of MessageProducer instance), it is still trying to declare the
exchange instead just publishing a message to existing exchange  and I get
again the same error "not-allowed: ACL denied exhange declare request from
..."

run:
23.09.2009 20:06:17 org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory
getInitialContext
INFO: No Provider URL specified.
23.09.2009 20:06:17 org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
INFO:
Connection:amqp://********:********@TestClient/********?brokerlist='tcp://********:********
23.09.2009 20:06:17 org.apache.qpid.transport.util.Logger warn
WARNUNG: Ignoring the idle timeout 0 set by the connection, using the
brokers max value 120
23.09.2009 20:06:18 org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageProducer
setPublishMode
INFO: MessageProducer
org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageProducer_0_10@1a06e38 using publish mode
: ASYNC_PUBLISH_ALL
org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionException: ch=0 id=0
ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_ALLOWED, commandId=0, classCode=7,
commandCode=1, fieldIndex=0, description=not-allowed: ACL denied exhange
declare request from eurex@QPID18787 (qpid/broker/SessionAdapter.cpp:73),
errorInfo={})
    at org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.invoke(Session.java:543)
    at
org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionInvoker.messageTransfer(SessionInvoker.java:96)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageProducer_0_10.sendMessage(BasicMessageProducer_0_10.java:166)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageProducer.sendImpl(BasicMessageProducer.java:489)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageProducer.sendImpl(BasicMessageProducer.java:444)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.BasicMessageProducer.send(BasicMessageProducer.java:313)
    at JMSProducer.runProducer(JMSProducer.java:72)
    at JMSProducer.main(JMSProducer.java:31)
Caught an Exception: javax.jms.JMSException: Exception when sending message

Regards
JAkub